Serás capaz de describir experiencias de tu pasado, así como comunicar y responder a situaciones de tu vida diaria.
We will introduce you to the following topics:
- Simple past, can, present continuous, comparatives, and superlatives.
- Rules and regulations in the classroom, school, planes, etc
- “Have to” to express necessity and obligation. Can and Can’t for permission and prohibition
- Countries and nationalities review. Travel vocabulary.
- “Going to” for plans review.
- Travel problems and experiences. Things and objects to take on a trip.
- Should and shouldn’t to give advice
- Helpful language to talk about clothes
- Can and could for requests review.
- Saying prices
- Health and talking about how you feel
- Body parts. Health problems.
- Imperatives, should, shouldn't
- Making party plans
- Possessive pronouns and possessive -’s
- Food, drink, and creating recipes
- Review of countable and uncountable nouns with a/an, some and any
- Recipes and dishes from around the world
- Much, many, and a lot of with countable and uncountable nouns
Here is the level outline:
1. Teens IV 1st Month
2. Teens IV 2nd Month
3. Teens IV 3rd Month