Podrás comprender las ideas principales de cualquier conversación o texto sobre temas familiares o conocidos de la escuela o de la vida cotidiana.
We will introduce you to the following topics:
- Have to, should, can, could, many, much, a lot of, some, any.
- Filmmaking vocabulary.
- Wh questions and yes or no questions.
- Simple past, simple present
- Recreational activities. Sports and hobbies.
- Pronunciation of –ed in past simple tense.
- Inventions, experiences, and important past achievements.
- The present perfect (irregular past participles)
- Work and careers, an ideal career
- Compare past simple and present perfect.
- Adjectives to describe people.
- Just, already and yet with the present perfect.
- Jobs and work conditions.
- The future with will.
- Making predictions about important future situations.
- Will and might for prediction.
- Review holidays and important days.
- Review the present continuous for future arrangements. Difference with going to.
Here is the level outline:
1. Teens V 1st Month
2. Teens V 2nd Month
3. Teens V 3rd Month