Beginners I Trial
Al culminar este nivel, el participante será capaz de comprender y utilizar expresiones cotidianas de uso muy frecuente, así como frases sencillas destinadas a satisfacer necesidades de tipo inmediato. Puede presentarse a sí mismo y a otros, pedir y dar información personal básica sobre su domicilio, sus pertenencias y las personas que conoce. Puede relacionarse de forma elemental siempre que su interlocutor hable despacio y con claridad y esté dispuesto a cooperar.
Upon completion of this level, you will be able to understand and use frequently used everyday expressions, as well as simple phrases designed to meet your immediate needs. You will be able to introduce yourself and others, ask for and give basic personal information about your home, your belongings and the people you know. You will be able to relate in an elementary way as long as you have a clear contact and clarity and are willing to cooperate.
We will introduce you to the following topics:
- Verb to be
- Basic sentences
- It is and it isn’t, possessive adjectives and basic common adjectives
- A and an plural nouns and common nouns
- Present simple
- Adverbs of frequency
- Wh- questions and Yes/No questions with be and other verbs
- The third person singular in the present simple
- There is/ there are
- There is/ There are, negative and questions
- Negative form of the present simple in the third person
- Review Wh questions and Yes/No questions
- The demonstratives adjectives
- Possessive ‘s
- Positive, negative and questions form of the past simple of be.
- The positive form of the past simple
Here is the level outline:
1. Beginners I Trial
• Verb to be • Basic sentences • It is and it isn’t, possessive adjectives and basic common adjectives • A and an plural nouns and common nouns